Are you an owner of a restaurant and struggling to promote it to the right audience? With extremely stiff competition and the shift in customer behaviors using online research and suggestions for restaurants, you must be asking yourself questions such as ‘’how do I market my restaurant online’’ or ‘’how do restaurants do digital marketing”. While a simple search should provide you with millions of results on guide, tips, and ideas for restaurant digital marketing, it is indeed a struggle to go through this myriad of information and filter out what actually fit your restaurant both idea and budget wise.
Going digital is the way to win in Canada
According to a newly published research from Google and Deloitte on the eCommerce landscape in Canada, 𝟳𝟮% of Canadians discover the things to purchase online and 𝟴𝟮% of Canadians do research and make purchase online. This continues to re-affirm the major shift in customer behaviors and business owners must seriously ‘𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲’ their marketing efforts to stay in the game.
Why digital marketing is vital for restaurants?
For restaurant owners, digital marketing is essential in targeting the right customers as well as maintaining a good online reputation through online customer reviews to convince new customers to choose your restaurant instead of your competitors.
Here are several reasons why digital marketing is vital for restaurants:
- Majority of online platforms and social media networks are free for you to build your restaurant’s online presence. Thus, unless you go for paid advertising, the cost for the foundation of your restaurant presence online will be virtually free! This proves to be a cost-effective way to promote your restaurants as the potential reach is huge while the expense is minimum compared to other offline marketing channels.
- Social media networks are where you could directly get in touch with your targeted customers, both present and potential ones. With this direct channel of communication, you will have better control over your reputation and timely deal with any unhappy reviews to improve your customer care.
- As the number of restaurant reviews and food delivery applications grows daily, your restaurants have more and more channels to reach your targeted customers. Taking advantage of these platforms the right way will help to boost your revenue & online presence dramatically.
- Through online customer behaviors (in their reviews or the reaction to new dishes promoted, menu design or certain promotional offers), restaurant owners can get a grasp on what their targeted customers want and catering to those specific demand.
GIVEAWAY – Restaurant Digital Marketing Guide for Beginners
Online marketing for restaurants refers to anything that help creating and promoting your restaurant’s online presence across available digital channels such as search engines, social media networks, online business listing platforms, etc. However, it might be difficult to decide which tasks to prioritize and which tasks could leave for later when planning your marketing plan. Download our simple guide on Restaurant Digital Marketing for Beginners to know where to allocate your effort & resource as you take your first step into promoting your restaurant online. In this PDF Guide, you will find:
- Recommended online channels to promote your restaurants, not all the channels but only those that work best;
- Curated marketing tips from experts for maximize your digital marketing performance;
- Where you should focus your resources and budgets to build a strong foundation and maximize ROI for your restaurant’s online marketing strategy.
Want to know how well have you “𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱” your restaurant marketing efforts so far? Contact AllinBrand team for a free audit of your online presence and how to maximize them to gain more customers and raise your brand to the next level of success!